Pues… here I am. In hot, sweaty, chaotic, noisy, sunny & lovely Lima.
…have I really been gone as long as one year? it doesn’t feel like it. More likely it felt like coming home :P Off course I ran immediately to buy some Inca kola and to have some pisco sour. And my only plan for the coming weekend so far is to get some delicious cheviche (which really is worth travelling for 22h anytime). And now I’m quite excited of my new job and meeting all the long missed friends.
More about that and other stuff later. But hey, I miss you beautifuls and I would love to continue being in contact as much as possible. (And more than last time…) So, here’s my contact info for the next 6 months:
+ 51-1-986 535 201
c/o H. A. Jáuregui Guzmán
General Borgoño 155 - "G"
Miraflores LIMA 18
PERU
And… just to avoid all the excuses: from Finland you can call me with only 16c/min using the code 99533.
To be continued. ASAP.
Thursday, 5 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Argh, kuulostaa mahtavalta :) Kaipaa cevicheä ja cusqueñaa. Jopa pakokaasut ois tervetulleita. Pakko päästä kohta taas seikkailemaan ja jättää papereiden ja hanke-esitysten täyttämä toimistohuone ennen kun sinne juuttuu ikuisiks ajoiks. Toivottavasti duuni SL:ssä kivaa ja ehkä ollaan kuulolla jossain vaiheessa työn kautta. Yritän tsekata et aina kun meillä asiaa Liman SL:n niin minä oon on yhteydessä ;)
Pidä hauskaa ja nauti munkin puolesta. Terveisiä sammakkomukille ja kattohuoneistolle (kuulostaapa yleelliseltä ;)
Post a Comment